Welcome to the Anxiety New Zealand Trust
We are a non-profit, registered charity. Since 1983 our team of specialist psychologists have been taking thousands of Kiwis – just like you – from fear to freedom.
Our clinic is located in St Lukes, Auckland.
You’re reading this now because you, or someone you love is in crisis. We estimate that anxiety, panic attacks and phobias impact 1 in 4 Kiwis every day. Left untreated, the results can be devastating.
The fantastic news is that our clinically-proven treatment works and life-long recovery is possible.
Our team of experts are passionately supported by our dedicated:
- Board of Trustees
- Management team
- Administration team
- Small army of skilled volunteers
Our treatment programmes are highly customised to serve the unique needs of each and every one of our clients. Our services to you include:
- One-on-one psychological assessment and treatment programmes
- Specialist medical assessment and medication prescription
- Weekly support groups for anxiety, panic attack and phobia sufferers
- Regular workshops and block courses anxiety, panic attack and phobia sufferers
- Support groups and courses for loved ones of anxiety, panic attack and phobia sufferers
- A 24/7 free-calling national helpline for anxiety, panic attack and phobia sufferers.
- Access to funding for our service if you have a Community Services Card